argh! studied nth again. but at least! i've completed katamari! okay, not really. but left moon only. have to roll up to 300m! i still rmb the 1st satge, the target was 10cm.
anyway, mel sent me a long mv of a show, sad sonata (starring ssh and kws!!). okay but i've to admit tt they looked unkempt and stuff. maybe it's supposed to be like tt, those 70's or 80's. I LOVE THE SONG VERY MUCH!! as in, not the one which the guy sings. is the piano and guitar part!! i love it man. tried playing a few verse on my bro's guitar. and i succeeded!! love myself man. ok as i have mentioned, it's really a few lines. 2? yes! it's 2! =x hees. trying the piano piece. aww. is a very very sad song. esp after hearing the story from mel, i'm growing to feel for it. cant wait for the show!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
3:11 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand